Monday, August 11, 2008

First band aid

This is a little late, I meant to post it on the day it happened, but have run out of time several times!

We were all outside...me, Jack, Jameson, my dad and my grandmother...and Jack insisted on going up the steps that lead to the kitchen after many failed attempts to keep him in the driveway. The bottom step is concrete and the next step is Trex decking and a little steeper than the others. Even though my dad was right there, and he's an ace at getting up the steps, he crashed out on the last one. When I saw him, he was on his back with that look on his face where he's not sure if he should cry or not. He ended up with a big scratch on his elbow and a big band aid to match! Jack was not all that traumatized, but I was.

No comments: